Insurance coverage varies from province to province. Contact your insurance provider to learn what kind of care is covered. Here are a few questions to ask your insurance company:
- Will my plan cover acupuncture?
- How many visits per calendar year?
- How much is the plan maximum?
- Do I need a referral?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Do I have a deductible? If yes, has it been met?
- Please ensure your insurance plan accepts electronic submissions (direct billing/eclaims).
The following insurance providers have approved acupuncture treatment from PTCMAAS (www.saskacupuncture.ca) members and CMAAC association members. However, only the insurance companies themselves can officially approve a claim. Please check with your insurance provider to be completely certain.
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- The Cooperators (no direct billing available)
- Group Medical Services (GMS)
- Standard Life
- Great West Life
- Green Shield (no direct billing available)
- Claim Secure
*Direct Billing is Available for select insurance providers and plans. If you have questions you will find more information here: https://acupuncturepro.org/direct-billing/
Receipts are given for all paid acupuncture treatments and can be submitted to your insurance provider for reimbursement OR you can sign up for Direct Billing (if offered by your insurance provider) by filling out these forms and bring them to your appointment DirectBillingConsentForm
Payment is due on day of service and we accept Debit and Credit Card.